Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Let the studying begin...

I just realized I never posted about my study materials coming in this past Saturday!

I got so excited when I saw the Fed Ex man pull up and come walking up to my house with this box!

Once again, probably way too excited, but this means I am yet ANOTHER step closer to becoming certified! Yipeeee!! :)

Note: All packages received by Trainer in Training go through an extensive security check. This our bomb sniffer-outer!

I ripped into the box and couldn't wait to pull out everything inside! Sadly, there was only two things in the box along with a piece of paper. ::Insert "kid on Christmas opening a present and expecting a Power Rangers action figure only to find underwear" dissapointed face here:: (Wow I just showed my age with that one...Power Rangers..really??)


Moving on...


The box held a NASM backpack (that I wasn't expecting that DID turn out to be a nice suprise) and the book that holds all the information a personal trainer needs to know. I, for some reason, expected alot more stuff (especially for the price I paid!) but that's all there was. I did find out the "other things" I was expecting to arrive are actually online materials, which the piece of paper that was included in my box gave me details on.

So of course I couldn't wait and immediately flung the book open...
What the...?!? Talk about college nightmare flashbacks...I'm not sure what I was expecting. Maybe more pictures? (like this is a children's book or something..come on...) Maybe something not so complex? How naive of me! The human body is one of the most complex things on this planet and the things it is capable of doing are amazing!

Even though I considered myself to be pretty health and fitness savvy, It's already very evident I have SO many things to learn! I can't wait to really get into the studying groove and get this process on the road! :)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment