Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Toned and Tight Tuesday: Roll Out Abs

Happy Toned and Tight Tuesday everyone! :)

I wish I could say it's been a happy Tuesday for me but unfortunately, it hasn't. I've been sick to my stomach since early this morning so I'm just trying to get over it and get better. Since my Tuesday hasn't exactly gone as planned, I had to change my plans for Toned and Tight Tuesday as well. So I will be borrowing some more pictures from my model-type long lost twin. :P

This exercise is pretty challenging but is awesome for your core!  You will need either a medicine ball or a stability ball. I use medicine balls quite frequently in my workouts and with my clients and have really come to like them!

Roll Out Abs:


Start by kneeling on the ground and placing your hands on a medicine ball in front of you.

Roll the ball forward until your forearms are on the ball. Keep your body aligned the whole time. Don't let that booty creep up or down! 

Then roll back up to the starting position.

Go for 10-12 reps!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment