Thursday, August 2, 2012

I'm Officially Official


Yep..that's right...NASM Certified Personal Trainer right here!

It feels so good to finally be able to say that! This test was intense, to say the least, but I know everything I have learned is going to make me an awesome, knowledgeable, legit trainer! 

I truly had no idea how prestigious it was to hold a certification from NASM as a personal trainer until my manager was telling me how proud he was of me today. According to him, holding this certification from this company, is basically the equivalent of holding a bachelor's degree in kinesiology! I had no idea! I know you learn A LOT and it covers soooo many different things but hearing that just made me hold my head even a little bit higher! I have always been one to doubt myself and sell myself short when it comes to academics, so to have something like this under my belt makes me so very proud and really just made me realize that I can accomplish anything I set my mind to!

I can't tell you how RELIEVED I am to have this test behind me! It was probably one of the hardest test I have ever taken but I did it...I passed it...I'm officially official! :)

So now that I'm not exactly a "Trainer in Training" anymore, I'm going to be needing a new title for this little blog of mine! I'm not always the most creative person so I need a little favor from my loyal readers....

I need YOU to help me pick out a cute, new name for my blog! This blog is obviously focused on health, fitness, and nutrition so anything to reflect that would be awesome! Or anything to reflect my new title as a certified personal trainer would even work! Use your imagination and help my little brain, that is struggling after this test, to come up with something great! There will even be a small incentive for the person whose blog name I choose! :) 

So get to thinking and help me think of some ways to express what this here blog is all about! :) 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment