Friday, April 13, 2012

And this is where it all begins...

First and foremost, welcome and THANK YOU for checking out my blog! As you can read in the about me section , I'm simply just a girl who has had a change of heart in her career choice and desires to share all the info she has about leading a healthy lifestyle to all those willing to listen! My goal with Trainer in Training is to be able to share with people what I have learned about leading a healthy and active life, as well as what I will continue to learn as I prepare to obtain my certification as a personal trainer. Here I will be posting tried-and-true healthy recipes, effective workouts, as well as general tips and ideas relating to fitness and health.

I am always open to feedback and willing to answer any and all questions you may have! Suggestions on topics YOU would like to read about are welcome as well! You may leave me a comment on any post or visit my contact page to get a link to my direct e-mail.

I have high hopes for this new adventure and am so excited to share with you how fun, yummy, and rewarding it can be to get fit and stay healthy! :)

Stay tuned!!
Lindsey Pin It Now!

2 comments: